Friday, October 25, 2013

My Favorite e.l.f Products!

I LOVE getting a bang for my buck, and a lot of my favorite products are quite inexpensive but they are AMAZING!

Over the years e.l.f has gotten better & better and it's a no brainer why most of my fave products are from them! They recently just opened their 1st ever store in NYC and I'm so jealous! Needless to say they are one of my favorite makeup brands! They are very affordable and the quality of their makeup is great! I have been using them for years and here is a list of, in my opinion, their best products:

e.l.f Studio Makeup Mist & Set: Spray this over your face to set your makeup and you are good for the day!




e.l.f Studio Makeup Lock & Seal: Mix this with any cream or powder makeup to make it last ALL day!



e.l.f Studio Lip Lock Pencil: This acts as a dam for your lips! It keeps your lip gloss, stain, or stick from spreading all over your face!


e.l.f. Essential Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes: These are a GREAT investment! e.l.f has some amazing brushes & each brush is only $1.00!!!!WHAT??!! Yes $1.00, and if your like me you caught them on sale when the whole kits was 50%! Meaning I paid $6.00 for 12 brushes!! These are by far the most essential to my everyday life! 


e.l.f Studio Kabuki Face Brush : In need of a Kabuki brush? Try e.l.f for only $6.00 if is worth it! It doesn't shed and it leaves your makeup looking as if it was airbrushed! 


e.l.f. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette: You have many choices with this palette! From matte to shimmery, this shadows are very pigmented and this palette is $10 for 100 colors! But hurry because it is a limited edition! 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment